Your privacy is important to Encore. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Encore collects, and the ways in which uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Encore may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Upon registering to www.encorehouses.com, we will use this information to send requests/contact. (including [name, address, phone number, and email address])
- Upon requesting information from our website, we will ask for information used to send emails/contact.(including [name, address, phone number, and email address])
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in any e-mail that you receive, or emailing us at [email protected]
Using personal information
Encore may use your personal information to:
- Send you listing information
- Look up your shipping information
- Complete requests that you have placed
- Collect Payments
- Send you Newsletters(Only if requested)
Where Encore discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Encore may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Encore will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Encore will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
Last updated 03/01/2012